Skip to main content

Featured

Unveiling the Truth: TAMALE - The Presence of Tamil Influence

  History of Tamale; Presence of Tamil Influence by Tamil Food History Unveiling the Truth: TAMALE - The Presence of Tamil Influence If you have big dreams about traveling around the world but you are someone who always love eating Tamil food, chances are less that you will find restaurants that serves Tamil food to satisfy your cravings. So...what to do? A historian, Tamil researcher and a writer Dr.  ஒரிசா   பாலு  (Dr. Orissa Balu) suggests going to a Mexican Restaurant instead.  Here you can sit down and fully enjoy the combination dishes most visibly and tastefully similar to our Tamil food in different names.  For example: You will find soru (rice), murungai (moringa), karamani (black eyed beans), chicken kuzhambu (mole), chutney (salsa), Thengai Barfi (Cocados), Kadala Mittai (Palanquetaa de Cacahuate - simply Mexican Peanut Candy) and most importantly ‘wraps’ wrapping meat and vegetables steamed until cooked. One such wrapped ancient food is TAMALE. Not just the name alone has t

About Tamil Food History

   Vanakkam 🙏 

smiling, smile, tamil girl, beautiful girl, inspiring woman, good girl

I'm Priya Kumaresh Pandiyan. Welcome to TAMIL FOOD HISTORY. This blog is all about FOOD and HISTORY.  I am fueled by my passion for researching the original hidden Tamil History that Connects the World. My hunger for knowledge and determination made me to start this Food blog. Because the importance of food and history has been erased from people's memory, a lot of food we eat aren't healthy. Yes the nuances are that overtime the culture and tradition changes, but when healthy food goes in to extinctions and we are introduced to foods that are naturally, biologically and genetically don't go well with our bodies we develop various diseases. 

Now a little about me... 

I am a twenty-something year old "Tamil Born" female born and raised in Tamil Nadu, now living in Michigan, United States. 

I speak the world's first language TAMIL.

It is amazing here in the United States during Summer and Spring but in the Winter we are pretty much Eskimos. 

I am a Masters Graduate in Engineering. 

I am also an elder sister to two amazing girls, daughter of the best parents and an extra-ordinary wife to my husband. 

From my experience, a spouse is also your biggest advocate in helping you achieve your goals -- my husband Kumaresh Pandiyan does it right. And genuinely he is more excited when I succeed.  

I love staying up late, I believe I am more productive at night.

My goal is to inspire people to follow ARAM (ethical ways of living). At close-to-end of your life you could reasonably claim to have lived well, you have to be morally right in most of the ways in your lifetime.

I believe in Immortality because according to me immortality is to live your life doing good things for others, leaving your mark behind.

 


Comments

Popular Posts